Double room to rent - Bellenden Road -available March

Nippercat

Available from the 8th March ? ?567pm + bills

We have double bedroom, overlooking the garden, available in our lovely 3 bed houseshare, just off Bellenden Road. The house is on a quiet road, close to Peckham Rye train and overground station. It has a living room, dining room, a good size kitchen with utility/bike room and a small, well kept south-facing garden. The road is currently free to park if you have a car.

You would be sharing with Claire, a Freelance Photographer in her mid 40s and Jo, who works in arts education and is just turning 30 and Miss Howard, the cat, who is pretty independant but up for cuddles and treat eating if you are so inclined. We?re looking for a housemate who is fun and sociable but also considerate and tidy and happy to muck in with the cleaning. We are very keen to share with someone who wants a ?home'. Jo is vegan and Claire is mostly meat free so we would also prefer someone who?s happy not to cook meat in the house, or at least not on a regular basis (a disappointment for Miss Howard I?m sure!).

The room is a double and is currently furnished with a bed and two wardrobes. There is lots of space around the house for you to put your books, pictures etc and an attic for suitcases and the like, so you can spread out a bit and put your stamp around the place.

The rent is ?567 per month plus bills (currently we pay ?100 per month each to cover all bills). References will need to be taken by the letting agents and a deposit is required.

Please Pm me if interested or preferably text me on 07961108831 as I don't always receive notifications from the forum and it's easy to miss a message.

Thanks,

Claire

Archived