House in Cornwall!!- Priced to sell

jamesanderson

OK this is a slightly out of the ordinary post! We used to live in East Dulwich and left London for a better (for us), more rewarding life based around family over 2 years ago. We moved to a lovely village in Cornwall, we used to visit every year on holiday for 10 years so we knew it well. What made it all the more unbelievable is that within our village we have both a primary and secondary school with the secondary school being the best state comprehensive in all the south west! I myself work as an Architect and i've undertaken my first renovation in the village. All the more extraordinary is the difference in value from somewhere like ED to our village. We are 4 miles from the coast with many lovely beaches. We would love another family in ED to have the great opportunity we had in relocating here on The Roseland Peninsula, sell your 1 bed flat in ED for a 3 bed house (and get lots of change!) in a village with a genuine community, pub, shop, post office, art gallery etc. Tregony awaits!!......

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68211828.html

James

Archived