To rent: two double rooms (new flatmates needed!)

jfinlay

This is a fantastic first floor flat in East Dulwich, 5 minutes? walk from Lordship Lane and Dulwich Park. The building was formerly a pub called the Heber Arms, but is now converted into flats (the pub name is still partially visible!). The flat has a spacious, modern feel but all the charm of living in a beautiful period conversion.

I am a 26-year-old civil servant who has lived here for 3 years with two friends, and they are now moving on. It?s become my home so I need new people to share it with! The rooms both have double beds and come furnished with wardrobes. They overlook the lovely Victorian townhouses that surround the property. There is a living room with two sofas, a coffee table and bookshelves. The kitchen has a gas oven/hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, and the centrepiece is a big old wooden dining table that we have all fallen in love with.

The property is a short walk from the many delights of East Dulwich, with Lordship Lane boasting more supermarkets, hairdressers, charity shops and pubs than you will ever need. In the other direction is the historic Dulwich Library and the park, which leads to Dulwich Village and makes a lovely stroll at any time of year. Three bus routes regularly stop at Heber Road on their way into central London, and East Dulwich and Denmark Hill train stations are only a short bus trip away serving London Bridge, Victoria and Blackfriars (among others).

We currently pay an extra ?100 a month into a house bank account which covers council tax and all bills. The moving date for one of the rooms is also flexible and could be brought forward to the end of April.

To arrange a viewing, pop me a message - looking forward to meeting you!

(SpareRoom ad with pictures: https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/east_dulwich/14849503)

Archived