We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.circlepsychologypartners.co.uk

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.eastdulwichcarpetcleaning.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageRoom to let West Dulwich Mon-Fri from Aprilattachment
Posted by TLC March 17, 02:36PM

To let
Room to let (Monday to Friday) in large Victorian family house shared with lovely family (2 adults/2 kids) situated in a popular West Dulwich street.

Bedroom:
Room available is a first floor double bedroom at the back of the house, looking out onto a beautiful 100 foot garden. There is a double bed, built in wardrobe, a chest of draws, plus 2 smaller bedside chest of draws & side lights.

Bathroom
Shared family bathroom with shower & bath, is on the same floor as bedroom.

Kitchen
Access to the family kitchen for breakfast & supper.

Travel
Free parking on the road, 7 mins walk to West Dulwich (to Victoria) , or Tulse Hill Over ground Stations (to London Bridge), 15 mins walk to West Norwood station (to Clapham Junction).

Requirements
An OOH working, tidy, quiet, non smoking, woman (ideally), who is happy with cats in the kitchen space.

Monthly Rent

Available
1st April

For more photos of the house/ kitchen/bathroom pls send me your email address

Attachments: Room to let +.png (519KB)  
messageRe: Room to let West Dulwich Mon-Fri from April
Posted by Lianaferrari March 21, 02:49PM

hi there,
my name is Liana, I am looking for a room to rent nearby my daughters home, she lives at Rosendale Road. I wonder if this room is still available? if so if maybe we could arrange a visit or at the current circumstances perhaps a chat over the phone?
Best wishes
Liana

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum