We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

http://www.ellyallen.com/

www.stevenvaughan.co.uk

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageLordship Lane- Double bedroom with private bathroom and kitchen to rent £750pcm all inc
Posted by becki2202 May 19, 08:36PM

One large double bedroom for rent with built in storage with a separate private bathroom and private kitchen fully equipped with washing machine, oven and fridge freezer. Located on Lordship Lane. Move in date can be negotiated. £750pcm all bills included. Option for additional large room which could be used as a living area, price can be negotiated if interested.

Please contact for further details & video tour.

messageRe: Lordship Lane- Double bedroom with private bathroom and kitchen to rent £750pcm all inc
Posted by rayn_am May 20, 09:52PM

Hello there,

Hope youíre alright. Just wanna inquire regarding the room. Iím 36 y.o. single male, nurse by profession and works at Kings. My current household is splitting up after 6 years of living together. Iím filipino, on a permanent resident visa. I consider east dulwich as my local area even if I actually live in Denmark hill estates just behind the village football grounds. I work shifts as of the moment but is hoping to look for a post with more regular hours. I think thatís about it. Would love to see photos of the property if thatís possible.

Kind regards,

Ryan

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum