Female wanted for Double room in Beautiful split level flat..

Ella wilbraham

Hello!

Looking for a female flatmate to share this beautiful bright and spacious Split level Victorian 2 bedroom apartment on a lovely leafy street in Camberwell //Peckham from mid July..

The flat is perfectly situated right in the heart of Peckham and Camberwell, just seconds from Warwick Gardens park, 5 to 10 minutes walk from both Peckham Rye and Denmark Hill stations a vibrant abundance of local amenities on offer. There are an array of brilliant cafes, shops, yoga studios and pubs, bars, restaurants within 5 minutes walk. East Dulwich is also a ten minute walk away.

The room will be freshly painted and unfurnished, therefore it is your own to personalise, although we can potentially provide some furniture if needs.

The property has wooden floors throughout, lots of storage and lovely original features. We have skylights also and the flat gets lots of natural light. Being split level, the bedrooms are far apart and the kitchen and living room are separate also

This flat is an absolute gem and will be a relaxed and welcoming home. I have loved living here and everyone that has visited falls in love with the place also. There is a real sense of community here, unlike anywhere i?ve ever experienced in London.

I am 34 and work in the creative arts so someone with similar interests would be great - although not at all essential. This is the perfect place for a working professional or a mature student.

Rent: ?700 pcm

Deposit: ?1080

Bills (APPROX MAX) ?130 - can include cleaner if both agree :)

a cleaner if both agree on this.

The room is available around Mid to end of July, although given the current circumstances, I am happy to be flexible as its about finding the right person, so even if your move in date would be later or circumstances differ, then please do still get in touch.

Virtual or in person viewings when allowed are a must on this property..

Please message me for more information //if you have any questions at all and a bit about yourself..

Below is the spare room ad which has all of the pictures :)

Best,

Ella x

https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/camberwell/9996769

Archived