Two bedroom flat on Camberwell Grove for short term let

KellySE5

Hi,

I have a spacious two-bedroom flat on Camberwell Grove, SE5 for short term let. The flat will be available from the end of July for three months, possibly longer.

The flat is part-furnished (negotiable).

It has two double bedrooms, a large lounge/dining room, bathroom, kitchen and front and rear balconies. It is a first floor flat in a quiet, purpose-built block of eight flats in total.

The flat is very close to Denmark Hill train station, King's College Hospital, Ruskin Hill Park and Camberwell Church Street.

I'm looking for around ?1400 a month (negotiable).

Please message me for more details.

Hey Kelly - Esther here, i'm really interested in your post! Do you have any photographs available?

My partner Benji and i are looking for a place to rent, we've currently been living in Camberwell for years in a house share and looking for our own place. Ever since i shared a flat with my sister on camberwell grove, the only place I've ever lived in London is Camberwell - this is truly my home! I work for King's College in Community Engagement supporting young people in Southwark & Lambeth, and Benji is a junior doctor working in mental health for the NHS. We'd also be interested in seeing whether it could be extended.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Best wishes

Esther

Archived