2 Bed Flat To Let - Ivydale Road Area

MSA

Spacious, unfurnished 2 bedroom Edwardian ground floor flat, located on Inverton Road, a quiet residential road off Ivydale Road.

10-15mins walk to Nunhead station for connections to Peckham Rye and fast trains to Victoria, and a 15-20mins walk to Brockley station for the East London Line.

As well as Nunhead?s high street, East Dulwich is only a pleasant 15-20mins walk away through the landscaped Peckham Park.

You enter through your own original period front door with contemporary opaque glass panels, directly leading into the hall with its stripped and oiled original floorboards and modern downlighters.

Off the hall is Bedroom 1, a good sized high ceilinged room with original feature coving, high skirtings, stripped and oiled original floorboards, and a large square bay window with double glazed timber sash windows, with contemporary opaque lower sashes for privacy.

Adjacent is Bedroom 2, another generous room with high ceilings and stripped and oiled original floorboards. A large traditional timber sash window looks down the side return.

Continuing down the hall with a step down to a neutral coloured carpet, there is a concealed under-stairs cupboard providing valuable storage space.

Further along a door leads to a good sized modern bathroom, with contemporary tiling, suite and fittings, rubber flooring, and a traditional timber sash window with opaque glazing for privacy. Finishing touches are provided by a chrome ?ladder? heated towel rail, large bespoke mirror above a vanity unit finished with a solid ash shelf, mirrored stainless steel bathroom cabinet, wall hung display shelf, and modern downlighting.

The final door leads to the rear reception room with neutral coloured carpet, a large timber sash window overlooking the side return, and modern dimmable downlighting. Beyond this, a step down leads to the semi-open plan fitted kitchen, again contemporary in design with quality appliances, and solid bamboo worktops and splashbacks, and bamboo engineered flooring. Modern downlights and under-cupboard task lighting completes the look. There is a double glazed window and fully glazed back door affording plenty of natural light and views of the low maintenance garden, which consists of plum slate hard landscaping and a feature timber sleeper/raised decked area with foliage planting, a sun trap that?s ideal for BBQs. There is also a lockable garden store and external lighting.

The flat is available at ?1,750 pcm, plus 6 week's security deposit held by an approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme.

Private landlord, therefore no upfront landlord fees or for any subsequent contract renewals, periodic inspections including check-out etc.

No agencies please.

The flat is currently vacant after the previous tenant had to unexpectedly leave due to personal reasons.

Please send a PM to discuss further.

Up to date pics to follow.

Thanks.

ETA: Photos added

cazis Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi there,

>

> Are there any pictures we could see? Are you doing

> viewings?

>

> Thank you!

> Clementine

Photos have now been added.

Viewings to be arranged via Private Message.

Thanks

Archived