Spacious 1st floor Studio in leafy Linwood Close

Cedenicola

Linwood Close is a very well maintained quiet 80s private residential close with lovely communal gardens in the woods, a dedicated parking space and bike storage in communal stairwell. It is 10mins from Denmark Hill or Peckham Rye - which are both 12 mins to Victoria/London Bridge/Clapham Junction and fast links to Canary Wharf. The room is larger that most studios with a convenient wallbed tucked away behind folding doors and large bay window with an open sky view. There is a shower room and separate washing machine and dryer.

The kitchen is a separate space off the main studio room.

Lots of storage, semi furnished.

It?s a short stroll from Bellenden road with the fabulous Artusi, The Begging Bowl, Pizza Dough and gorgeously presented ?General Stores?.

It?s a short walk from the iconic Peckham hangouts of Bussey Building, Roof garden Cinema and Franks Bar On the Hannah Barry rooftop. Not to mention the beautiful new ?Market? which is a popular remote working space for a mix match of professions.

Available to view now - available to move in 3 Aug. To establish affordability we?ll need 3 months bank statements, 3 months wage slips, a work reference and a landlord reference.

strictly NON SMOKING

?1000 excluding bills. Bills approx ?90 council, ?25 electricity, ?25 water and WiFi

1 month deposit via deposit protection scheme.

[email protected] / 07961 325526

Hello and thanks for offering. Can you please confirm this is a self contained independent studio and not a house in multiple occupancy?

Is this property let on a AST for 12 months or more? My budget is about 1000? pcm although I would rather pay weekly to optimise cash-flow as these are difficult times for everybody.

No problem for the bills in my name and I do not want to share a wi-fi with other people.

I am self employed with various streams of income and currently on Universal Credit - is that alright?

Archived