Cosy single room available - Horniman museum 🌸
Posted by ClaudiaC
September 12, 10:30AM
We are three professional girls who are looking for a fourth flatmate to join our lovely house on the 15th of September.
A few details about the property:
Just a few steps away from the famous Horniman Museum, walking distance to the station and 10m walk to cool Goose Green with night buses that will take you to central London with ease.
The house is very light and spacious as well as being *extremely* clean and tidy.
- 3 bedrooms (2 double + 1 single)and 1 bathroom with shower/bath
- A study room for you to use to work/study
- A large open plan living room & study - plus garden! (Front and rear)
- Contemporary kitchen with dishwasher + washing machine
- Freshly decorated and recently refurbished
- Two wardrobes available for the single room
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed
- LGBTQ+ Friendly 🙂
- Generally a good time! 🍝🍷
We would like to live with another professional who can help us keep the house clean and tidy and who will be willing to turn this space into our happy home. No passive aggressive people allowed! 🙂
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was september 12, 10:33am by ClaudiaC.