Large Double Room to rent

creativeaims

One large double room ideal space for one or two people sharing in Forest Hill. As well as your own bedroom you have your own lounge area with an added fridge and room divider separating the two areas. The room is uniquely decorated with an eclectic style decor. Access to all communal areas, bathroom, kitchen, dining room and garden. With gas central heating, a washing machine and access to wifi. Great transport links from Forest Hill, Honor Oak, and Catford Bridge approximately 20 minutes to London Bridge and Catford which is approximately 20 minutes to Victoria. Buses 171 and 185 Free street parking. ?750.00 per month all bills inclusive with 1 month in advance. Long or short term contracts accepted.

Please PM for viewing day or evening.

Can you please say where the house is located? Catford? Forest Hill? Is the room an en-suite? the price seems quite high, is because of the size? consider that if you look on Zoopla or Spareroom you will see there is an abundance of offers for renters at significative lower prices even in posh areas. With unemployment on the rise, the pandemic, the eviction ban that makes parts of the market unavailable and Brexit on the horizon, one ought to be realistic in terms of expectation of rental income otherwise we all waste time ... Sorry for speaking out. I am looking for en-suite double bed or studio flat for myself with a budget of about 1100 pcm max. Pictures would be appreciated

Thank you

Archived