LET / GONE - 2.5 bed 1950s house with 90ft garden to rent on Denman Road

tigger

This is a lovely 1950s house situated in the heart of Peckham, on Denman Road, close to Bellenden Road and Peckham Rye station.

The house has two good sized double bedrooms and a smaller room that currently serves as a study / dressing room. the bathroom has a bath with overhead shower and there is a separate toilet.

Downstairs, it has a double reception room, set up as a sitting room and dining room with glass panelled doors in between; and separate kitchen

The garden is 90ft long with a shed at the rear

It's on a lovely residential road in the heart of Peckham

It's available for 6 months from the end of October / beginning of Nov. Rent is ?1650pcm

The house was revamped 3 years ago, so it's in good condition, with a new kitchen, bathroom, new carpets, newly decorated and new wiring done then. The same tenants have lived in the house since then and they are a couple who have looked after the house and garden beautifully.

It is ideal for a couple or a small family or a couple of sharers. It's about 92sqm in size and is a house with side access, so great for storing bikes down the side of the house too.

There's a lovely community in the street and it's walking distance to all the main highlights Peckham has to offer, including Peckham Rye train station.

You will be responsible for all your own utility bills, council tax etc. in addition to the rent.

There are no agency fees as I am renting it direct.

The current tenants are happy to leave some furniture behind if needed; or they can clear it all out if preferred.

DM me if interested / if you'd like to view or would like some more photos sent over by email

I will need work and previous landlord references

• 2 weeks later...

Archived