Highly Recommended Children's Entertainer for Children's Birthday Parties

Are you looking for a Memorable and Magical Party for your child?

Are you looking for someone local that you can trust?

Are you looking for a stress free party?

Then look no further than Amigo's Magic at www.amigosmagic.co.uk (please see a video on the front page)

To see various packages we offer please visit the website or call us on 0208 480 8176 - include Magic Shows, Plate Spinning, Balloon Modelling, Mini Disco's, Interactive Fun & Games. See below for comments about us from the ED Forum

"I'm looking for an entertainer for my daughter's fourth birthday party. I saw this guy at some festival in Dulwich park last Spring: kind of a comedy magician, very anarchic, shouted at the kids that kind of thing. (I remember he did some trick where he rigged up some Dad to a fake stomach pump). They children loved it. So I took his card. Then I lost it. And I can't remember his name.

Any chance someone recalls who he was?"

He is fantastic. We had him for my sons birthday last year. His stage name is Amigo and can be found at www.amigosmagic.co.uk or 020 8480 8176. Well worth the money. The kids loved him as well as the parents.

Has anyone used or seen a good childrens party entertainer suitable for 5year olds?

We recently employed the services of Simple Simon/Amigos Magic for a 7th Birthday Party and the guy was absolutely outstanding. He was fun, he kept the kids captivated and set out his ground rules of what he expected of them at the beginning (and they all behaved beautifully as a consequence). He has a website www.amigosmagic.co.uk and lives fairly locally

We just had Amigo for our 6 year olds party- absolutely fantastic time had by all, he has a great energy and humour and kept all the kids thoroughly entertained, and adults very amused! Our daughter said it was her best party EVER and was especially smitten by the real live rabbit! Highly recommended.

• 1 month later...
We have just had amigo's magic for an evening event at our school. It was a great success. Crazy, loud, exciting and fun! A lot of child participation and amazing tricks/illusions which entertained both child and adult alike. Simon created a wonderful atmosphere and kept the children's attention for the entire time. Very good fund raiser for schools (he has a pack that covers everything and makes it stress free for you!) but would also recommend for kids parties too. The real rabbit and the shrinking head were my highlight!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the feedback. This was from a lady whose 60th birthday I did on Sunday. It was Close Up Magic mixing and mingling with the guests in the garden and the house.

Hi Simon.

I rang this morning and spoke to your wife who sounds very sweet. I just want to say thank you so so much for performing at my birthday party on Sunday. You were absolutely amazing and everyone said how impressed they were and people are still wondering how you did various things. Some were very disappointed not to have witnessed the arm sawing event which was a big talking point.

You certainly made it a very special birthday for me and as I say ever single person loved what you did and thought it all very impressive. You certainly lived up to my expectations and I would happily recommend you wholeheartedly to anyone and everyone who wants to have some fun and intrigue at their party. I hope you found everyone to be receptive, participatory, appreciative and suitably impressed. Thanks again.

Kind regards Heather

Another big recommendation for Simon. We booked him for my one of my daughter's parties years ago, and he's still remembered as the best entertainer we've ever had (and we've had a fair few....!). So we booked him again for my little boy's party recently and he was just as great as we remembered him. He's very, very funny, and gets the kids howling with laughter. He's got some brilliant party games which gets everyone involved and running about (ask for the balloon swords..). He acts like a maniac and the kids love him. He's in a different league to a lot of the entertainers around. Definitely book him!

• 3 weeks later...

We booked Simon on 5th May 2013 for my daughters first birthday party!

Simon was hilarious! We had about 90 adults at 12 kids he made everyone laugh and thoroughly enjoyed themselves! I would highly recommend Simon for any party not just kids! The tricks were so awesome and made us jump out of our skins at times! We honestly had a fantastic time it was really the icing on the cake for the party!

The only uh oh moment was the rabbit as forget the kids the adults were too busy stroking and picking the rabbit up I thought there was going to be a kerfuffle between the kids and adults but luckily we all got a hold and a stroke! Even my daughter was in awe and well she was trying to pull the rabbit who was so well behaved!

Simon also did balloon modelling which again kids aside the adults loved! My uncle and nephew ended up having a balloon sword fight etc it really bought out the kid in all of us.

Overall Simon made our party a hit! We all had our own balloon models of various shapes and aching ribs! You honestly will not regret booking Simon!

Really really glad I booked him for my daughters party it made the whole event so memorable and really bought the children's spirit out in all of us!

The kids were also bugging Simon for the rabbit balloons models and more tricks. He was so lovely he kept on going and entertaining them! He also made them so many balloon models that they couldn't carry them! It goes to show he has such a passion for entertaining!

So don't forget to book Simon for your party! You will definitely not regret it! We cannot wait to book him again!

• 5 weeks later...

we booked Simon recently for our son's birthday party and he was fantastic. Great magic show with lots of involving the children - either as volunteers or shouting things out etc and then he did some fab games and more active things with them afterwards.

He was really entertaining for both the children and all the adults there. The party was totally stress free for us and everyone had a really good time.

Would highly recommend him.

Hello,

I definitly recommend Simon Rosseli. He did a vrey good job for the 5th birthday of my son.

He was perfect a very great magic show, children were very happy with their sword ballons, sweets ....

They were very impressed about the rabbit's trick ! Everything was perfect.

Many thanks Simon !

• 2 weeks later...

Another glowing recommendation for Simon.

We booked him for our son and daughters joint birthday party this weekend (ages 5 and 3). There were 40 children between 3-5 and he kept all of their attention for a full 2 hours. Absolutely amazing! he had them all mesmerised from start to finish!

As others have said he makes the party really memorable, kids and parents laughing throughout and great energy. He was also v professional e.g on time, didn't need any help setting up etc, so we could relax from the minute he arrived which was great.

From reading reviews on here before we booked Simon I expected him to be good but he was just brilliant!

Wouldn't hesitate to book him again and would say he's the best children's entertainer we've seen. Thanks again Simon!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

We just had Simon for our son's 5th birthday party on Saturday. There were about 16 kids. Simon was great- turned up on time, very professional. Clearly a very experienced magician and entertainer. He was really amusing and the kids loved him. He also controlled them well, though in a gentle way. I also found it very entertaining ! We just had the one hour show but he fitted in a lot - tricks with cards, making the colours appear on a painting, making the rabbit appear, getting coins out of kids armpits etc. He also involved my wife and pretended to drill a hole through her and pour water through......At the end the birthday boy made jelly babies out of smelly old socks, ear wax and hair for the guests. Finally they all got a balloon animal, sword, dog, horse etc.

It really was fantastic and we would use him again at a shot.

Mike.

• 3 months later...
Here is is another recommendation for Amigos Magic. Simon was a brilliant magician keeping the children and adults alike entertained with his fast paced and funny magic tricks. All my guests have commented on what a great addition he was to the event, am really glad that I was able to book him. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Simon !

• 2 weeks later...
We had Simon for a two hour 7th birthday party last Saturday and everything was fabulous! From the moment our daughter opened the door to him, through the one hour magic show the kids were captivated. There was a quick break for food and Simon then took charge again with plate spinning, musical statues, mini disco which went down very well! We parents enjoyed the magic show just as much as the kids and managed to clear up while the party games were taking place so all in all a great party.

Simon entertained our one year olds party last week, he was fantastic. We had cousins mainly of all different ages and he had something for everyone. The kids loved the rabbit that appeared majically. Anyway not giving too many of his tricks away we would highly recommend him, he's fantastic!!

Thanks Simon see you next time!

Simon came to do the magic show at my son's 6th birthday party recently and he was great. He held the full attention of 15 children for a full hour and was very funny (for both the children and adults). They all had a ball and it was a pleasure to see them enjoying themselves so much. I would really recommend him.

• 4 weeks later...

We also had Simon for our daughter's (4th) birthday party. He was great, entertained and kept the kids' (around 20 kids) attention for the full hour, grown ups enjoyed it, too. The rabbit, balloons & magic'ing sweets at the end all went down really well with the kids. He also spoke Japanese which was an unexpected bonus for us!

Simon was also professional, very organised (turned up in advance to set up, prepare etc.), courteous and punctual. Would recommend.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to add my recommendation to this thread - we booked Amigo's for my 6 year old's party last weekend and the show was fantastic. Simon arrived when he said he would, set up promptly, got all the children involved and engaged from the start, then got them all to sit down and wowed them with a fantastic magic show. The show was hilarious and the children (and parents who stayed) laughed their heads off, many have since commented on what a fantastic show it was.

So I heartily recommend Simon.

Just to add - I think he was also an excellent reader of character, as he used a few children (chosen by the birthday child) as "helpers" in his routines and knew which ones he could rib to great comedic effect, but kept it short and sweet with those who were a little shy. We were very impressed.

• 3 weeks later...

We just had Simon of Amigos Magic for our daughter's sixth birthday party on Sunday, and he went down a scream.

We watched the show, and it is very funny. The children were bowling over with laughter, and the magic is great.

He uses volunteers from the audience, and I thought some children might be a bit concerned at being a magician's assistant - and being upbraided when things went askew - but they all loved it and were all keen to participate.

After a show of about 50 mins to an hour, Simon then organised games. He also arranged the party bags, which had a magic trick and other goodies. We did about 30 to 40 minutes of games before he arrived and tea, but I was very relieved to see him and he certainly takes the pressure off. He was a pleasure to deal with, turning up on time and delivering as promised. Highly recommended. This is his website. www.amigosmagic.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

After reading the reviews here, we booked Simon/Amigo for a party for our children (ages 3 and 5 with elder siblings in attendance too). Possibly the smartest thing I have done all year! When booking, my husband refused to believe that the many "lively" boys we know would sit still for anyone. However they were utterly enthralled and that wasn't just restricted to the children. "I was genuinely laughing myself" the previous sceptic had to admit!

As well as the hour long show itself, the lucky kids got to enjoy balloon animals, rabbit stroking, spinning plates and balloon sword fights. All of which were much enjoyed across the age groups.

Would also really recommend the party bag service: it's great value with the added benefit of being distinctly different from the usual bag-fillers.

As one of the other posters mentioned, Simon's real skill was to work with a bunch of very different kids, and approach them appropriately. I remember thinking some of the reviews here were a bit over effusive but having seen him in action, all the plaudits really are well deserved.

• 4 weeks later...

We can highly recommend Amigo's magic as your party entertainment.

Simon has just done our daughters 5th birthday party and catered to children from 18ths up to 5 and had them and their parents utterly enthralled. It was high energy, clever, entertaining and most importantly engaged the children and kept their attention.

If you want quality entertainment for your party then I don't think you can go far wrong investing in Amigo's magic. We are so pleased we booked Simon and our children and their friends had such a great experience.

• 2 months later...
Many thanks to all your positive feedback and comments. I was doing some Close UP Magic in the Greyhound Pub in Dulwich last week for a private 50th birthday party and when I came down the stairs at 10pm there was a little boy in a pirates costume whose party I had done at 2pm earlier on in the day almost a couple of miles away in a church hall - not sure who was more surprised to see each other - I however had changed from my Children's Party Clothes into my Close Up ones and had a bath in between!!

• 2 weeks later...

Received this via email today

Dear Simon,

I just wanted to say a massive thank you for putting on such a brilliant show yesterday at the boys' party. My son told me it was the 'best party in the whole wide world' and I've had messages from lots of the parents saying that the kids absolutely loved the magic! Your beautiful (and amazingly calm) rabbit was a very big hit too.

• 2 weeks later...

I concur with the sentiments on this page having just booked Simon for our son's 4th birthday. It was a group of 10 toddler, boys and girls and aged between 2-4, all of whom thought the show was amazing. The parents spectating were equally impressed as to how still the kids all sat for the hour long show and how enthralled each child was throughout.

Nothing but praise for Simon's patience and showmanship.

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Simon is absolutely fantastic.

He came to our house on Saturday for our Son's 5th birthday party. With a crowd of 20 4/5/6/7 yr olds, he had them enthralled throughout the whole show! Four days later my son is still talking about how he made sweets out of ear wax, socks and grass!!

The show was tailored towards the kids and my Son had asked that Mr Amigo didnt use the water out of the parents tummy trick, Simon was very accomodating and changed a few tricks as we had seen him at a friends party earlier in the year.

As a special treat we decided to get the party bags that Simon supplies and these are brilliant. They are really good value for money and save lots of time and effort in sourcing all the goodies.

I would definately recommend Simon for parties

• 2 months later...

Dear All,

Thanks for all the feedback on here. Just to let you know of a Family Xmas Show I'm putting on between Xmas and New Year - details below

Family Xmas Magic Show

6 ? 8pm 28th, 29th, 30th December (doors open 5.30pm). Venue Haslemere Hall, 2A Haslemere Road, Thornton Heath, CR7 7BE

International Magician of the world famous Magic Circle Simon Rosselli, will be appearing and disappearing at Haslemere Hall, all in the aid of charity, with all the proceeds to be split between a local charity and the Destiny Junior School in Uganda.

After the first 45 minutes, there will be an interval of 30 minutes, followed by another 45 minutes of Magic and Mayhem. Live animals from thin air, Head & Shrinking Illusion and one lucky person to be sawn in half. Great audience participation, with all children to receive a FREE Bunny Copter and a chance to meet Fluffy the Rabbit in the interval.

Tickets are ?7 for Adults and ?5 for Children. Family ticket (4) for ?20. Whilst there may be tickets available to buy on the door, it is highly recommended you book in advance as in the past this event has sold out. Tickets via Amigo?s Magic 0208 480 8176 or via the website. For additional information please visit www.amigosmagic.co.uk where you can also watch a taster video of the show.

Archived