Nanny housekeeper needed to start 4 August 2015

nylon

We are looking for a full time live-out nanny housekeeper while I am on maternity leave to help me look after a 2 year old girl and a newborn baby boy. Start date would be 4 August 2015.

Hours are 7.30am - 6pm

You will be responsible for daily household chores (2-3 hours per day) and giving me a hand with the kids.

Chores may include

- general cleaning

- tidying

- organising

- laundry and folding

- occasional deep cleaning

- cooking for the parents (a few meals per week)

- sweeping around outside of the house (there is a separate gardener for maintenance)

Childcare responsibilities may include

- organising at-home activities like reading, painting, games

- taking the kids for walks and activities like swimming and rhyme time

- school runs starting in September

- cooking and feeding the kids

- bath time

The ideal candidate

- loves kids and passionate about child development

- excellent command of English

- lives not far from Herne Hill, SE London

- outgoing

- energetic

- flexible and can babysit weeknights and weekends

- up to date background checks and first aid

- experience with newborns and toddlers

- recent references

We are fair and respectful employers. Will offer ?10 per hour. Please contact me if you are interested as I don't have access to email/telephone you on this website.

• 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Just wondering- what were they arrested for? If you remember 
    • Cyclists certainly do have a bit of a perception problem at the moment and when I cycle I see a lot of examples of arrogance and ignorance that gives all cyclists a bad name - it does seem that many cyclists have caught the entitlement bug many drivers seem to have.
    • But Spartacus didn't mention the significant amounts of land being used for car storage - that was most definitely you.   And I am afraid when you apply your same measure to other transport uses (like cycleways and cycle lanes - Malumbu is your stat on the 360 kms of cycle network cycleways or cycle lanes?) then it most definitely is relevant for the debate.   Should we assume then that if all this ULEZ money and government bailout money is being poured into TFL then the system is, financially at least, broken or is it a case that the money is being mis-spent (like the DV junction project)?    
    • Contact your SNT (police). An old friend of mine (now deceased) was a 'victim' of a door to door scam some years ago. He mentioned it to our local SNT police officers who found that several ED residents had been visited by these ;salespeople. It was arranged that my friend asked the scammers to return on a certain day and time when he had some money to purchase their goods. Police in plain clothes outside in street watching. with a uniformed officer in the house - scammers returned and were arrested.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In