For Sale-Mamas and Papas Sola pushchair full travel system

Loren

We are selling our Mamas & Papas Sola travel system in black and grey. It is in very good condition. It is a fantastic pushchair, easy to handle, highly versatile and adaptable.

The seat has 3 recline positions and can be used forward or rear facing. It has a removable, folding hood and large open basket underneath.

It is in a good condition and comes with the following:

? chassis with removable swivel wheels for better manoeuvrability and foam grip handle with height adjustment

? soft padded seat with large hood, strap pads, adjustable leg rest

and five point safety harness with adjustable height setting

? footmuff

? removable bumper bar with gate opening for easy access

? Urbo carrycot (excellent for newborns up to 6 months, and also ideal for days outside the house or sleepovers)

? 2 raincovers (one for carrycot/car seat and one for pushchair)

? Cybex Aton car seat in charcoal with adaptors to fit to chassis

? Belt fix base for car seat for easy click in and out.

Footmuff, carseat lining and carrycot mattress have been washed and are in perfect conditions.

We bought it brand new for almost ?800. We are selling it for ?300.

I also have a lot of baby stuff and clothes I can give away or sell (bouncy chair, baby bath, baby play gym, play mat etc).

• 3 weeks later...
Still for sale & keen to reduce price to ?270. I also have a lot of clothes to give away and baby equipment to sell: Baby bath, lamp, baby gym, bouncy chair, slings etc... all in mint condition. You can contact me via PM and we can arrange for you to come to our place to have a look at everything.

Archived