Baby boys spring costume+ leather booties 6-12months

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hello - sorry to wade into this so late. If anyone is looking to drop off donations to the Community Fridge that runs from Albrighton Community Centre, please feel free to do so any day (seven days a week).  The centre open at 9.00am each day and reception is open until at least 5.30 each day.  We are very grateful for any donations between these times.  As I'm sure everyone can appreciate with food, energy, accommodation, and pretty much everything else costing more and more, the numbers of people that are struggling to support themselves is growing all the time, so we are grateful from whatever people are able to donate. As has been discussed in this thread, we do receive donations from Sainsburys and Marks & Spencer who donate unused food they have left over at the end of each day, and they also have customer donation boxes to allow customers to drop of extra items for us.  Locally Co-op, Lidl and Getir also support us, and slightly further afield, Brindisa, and Harrods also provide us with their unsold food. As some of you may be aware, unlike most food banks,  Community Fridges provide a lot of short life food.  Bread and cakes, as has been spoken about, but also dairy, meat, poultry and fish, as well as fresh fruit and vegetables.  We can accept donations of all these foods, on condition that they are within their 'sell by' date, where applicable.  Food with an expired 'sell by' date cannot legally be sold, or in our case, given away, because potentially it could be harmful.  Best before dates are purely advisory however, so very often food past its best before date is perfectly edible and therefore assuming the food is in reasonable condition can be eaten safely. We are also adding a new string to our bow in the coming week. From 30th April, we will also be rehoming unwanted small electrical goods.  They must be clean and in working condition.  We will check them over and PAT test them, before rehoming them with people using the Community Fridge, so please dig through your cupboards and have a look what you can find. One final note, we are desperately short of volunteers at the Community Fridge, so please get in touch if you maybe have a little time to help out. Thank you Steve [email protected] w: albrightoncommunityfridge.org i: albrighton_community_fridge_ t: albrightonse22
    • There is one listed on Freecycle Dulwich village Pickwick road I can’t seem to copy a link 
    • I don't think this picture shows fly-tipping as such, but more the result of over-flowing and unemptied bins. Still very nasty for children (anyone) to have to negotiate, but we're not talking mattresses or tyres or building waste here, I'd think. Which we have had locally at times.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In