Nanny Avaliable from August

My Name is Jodie and I am currently a Nanny in East Dulwich, I am avaliable to work from August Either Full Time or Part Time.

I do however bring my son with me. I have been a teaching assistant for 5 years and since having children of my own I have become a Nanny.

Experience with Children and previous work

I have worked with Children aged 2 Years to 14 Years. I have full knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and also National Curriculum. I have experience of working with Children with Additional Needs, Global Delay, Autism and Dyslexia and also high achieving children I would expand then learning to there ability.

I have children of my own my Son is 6months and my Daughter is 3.5 I follow guidelines for them both from Making Bottles to Healthy Balanced meals and there milestones are very important to me and I make sure they reach them. I attend regular play groups with my children, day trips to the Park, Swimming, Dance Classes and also Baby Massage. I have Friends whom are also Nannys so we have Play Days where we have picnics in the park (weather permitting) we attend local Ball Pits and groups we also have Baking days which we alternate we teach the children how to make different things from Jam Sandwiches to Chocolate sponge cakes. I love Arts and Crafts so this would be done regular teaching the children motor skills and fine motor skills (age depending). I love out doors so trips to the park and exploring is a regular.

Please private message me if you think I would be suitable :-)

Archived