In need of a Babysitter?

Hello, my name is Lara. I am 18 years old and have been babysitting frenquently as i am currently attending college studying child care level 2 and have been doing work placement at a nursery for almost 8 months now - age from 1 to 5. Additionally, i have been doing part-time babysitting, i have experience with new borns and toddlers/children. I consider myself magnificent with children, i am friendly, caring,fun, energetic,reliable,consistent, honest, kind and very responsible. I would be willing to do housework and cleaning if required. Also,if you have any pets there would be no problem; i would be more than happy to look after them - I love animals!.

I am available during the week and on weekends both morning and evenings. I am based east dulwich but, would be willing to travel a little bit (I don't drive). I charge ?10 an hour, please email me or PM me if you are interested. I am available from now up to August (as I will be working full time in a nursery).

Health and social care level 1, CRB, CV and references available on request. Bilingual (fluent Portuguese & English). I also can speak and understand Spanish.

If you are interested please don?t hesitate in contacting me for more information.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Lara.

Archived