Very experienced Nanny available in October!

Hello Moms and Dads,

My name is Rita, I'm 32 years old and I?m from Portugal. I am in London since December 2013. I am fluent in English.

I am a hard-working and determined professional. I?m confident that my knowledge, ability and experience allow me to deliver successful results for the nanny position. I am committed to providing a safe, nurturing environment for the children in my care. I love children and enjoy their company and I can?t find anything more rewarding than taking care of them. I believe in creating a positive, happy environment for children, one in which they feel protected and can thrive. I have good organizational and communication skills, which I believe are among the most important skills for a nanny. I'm very easygoing, funny and responsible.

I am looking for a full time live-out position, in London. I?m currently working, but I will be available in October 2015. The reason I?m leaving this job is because it?s a live-in position. The salary I?m looking to get is min. ?500 n/pw but can be discussed.

I have, since very young age, worked with children. For 4 years I worked in a School, as a teacher assistant in nursery and reception. Since February 2014 I?ve been working with a family in Herne Hill, London, with 3 children with, currently, 8, 5 and 2 years old. The 8 year old is disable and my duties includes dropping and picking up from school/bus, organizing play-dates, tiding up, cooking, light cleaning and laundry, playing and arts and crafts. I spend the day with the youngest, going to play groups, play-dates and I did weaning and I?m starting potting training.

I worked as a Nanny in Portugal with a family for 6 years and a half, with a family of 4 boys with 14, 10 12 and 6 years old, when I left.

I have experience with newborns and toddlers and also to multi task and I have experience with taking care of many children at the same time.

I am used to travel with the family and have no problems with it, I went abroad many times.

I am convinced that I can be an asset in any position requiring hard work, enthusiasm and reliability and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind Regards,

Rita Vieira Ara?jo

Archived