Free Baby Einstein Around the World Activity Centre Available

HI there

I have a Baby Einstein Around the World Activity Centre available to lend out. I have promised it to a mate for her baby in about 9 months time but would like someone to get some use of it before then! My baby is too big for it now and it is just sat here not being used. Suitable from 4 months up and to be honest by about 8 or 9 months they are too old/mobile for it so it's a big spend for 5 months use.

Drop me a line if you'd like to borrow it :)

Best Wishes

Jen

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Baby-Einstein-Around-Activity-Centre/dp/B002NGNFBK

About the item:

12 activities for baby to enjoy

Musical piano has 3 modes: melodies, nature sounds and color learning in English, French and Spanish

Features new Baby Einstein World Music with real-life imagery and a baby-safe mirror for self-discovery

Lion puppet and drum are perfect for together-time fun

Seat rotates 360? so baby can easily access the entire play environment

Penguin top spinner with swirling beads

Click-clack giraffe toy

Panda teeter-totter with rattling beads

Rocking parrot toy with rattle

Leaf stalk with discovery cards featuring real-life imagery

Globe-shaped teether

Encourages multi-sensory experience, music discovery, gross and fine motor skills and parent-baby interaction

3-point height adjustment grows with baby

Base with built-in stabilizers

Built-in toy tray

Conveniently lays flat for storage

Seat pad is removable for machine washing

2 link loops for additional toys

Appropriate for infants 4 months of age and older but weighing less than 25 lbs.

Archived