After school care

After school pick up and care required from September 3 days a week. Monday-Wednesday

Pick up from Herne Hill, and either come home, East dulwich, or I can collect my daughter on the way home.

All options considered...

Thank you

Hello,

My daughter is also at Herne Hill School (Reception Marlow-Prince) and we are looking for pick up care on the same days as you (although possible not the Tuesday as she might, if we are lucky, do the ballet club). We live on Croxted Road (the stretch backing onto Belair Park) and are equally flexible on picking up from the childminder / another family or having another child at our house. Would you be interested in sharing someone? If so, what class is your child in?

I hope you do not mind me 'high-jacking' the advert but I thought that as our needs were identical if would be a good idea.

Best wishes

Vicki

Hello,

No I do not mind you high-jacking at all...

We are in East Dulwich, hence why flexible,

I applied for Ballet today, received a receipt by email, but not sure if that is final confirmation, but I will still need a pick up on Tuesday even if she does it.

I have had a lady pm me so I will reply to her, but keep you posted especially if she is interested in more than 1 child..

I am sorry I cannot remember what class my daughter is in and it is up stairs and I am too comfortable on the sofa, I will let you know

Heather

Archived