Forum Sponsors

www.nannycentral.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Your Local Personal Trainer

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageSOLD-Sleepyhead Grand sleep pod / cocoon - 60 and spare cover - 25attachment
Posted by catherine8 30 July, 2015 13:50

Sleepyhead Grand sleep pod / cocoon - 60 and spare cover - 25.

I'm selling our Sleepyhead Grand pod which is marketed for babies from 8 months to 3 years. It currently costs 208 new.

You'll see the reviews on John Lewis etc are really positive (bordering on miraculous!) for these pods. It might be the miracle solution for you! Our little man really enjoyed feeling snug in his until 12months, and his sleep was amazingly improved in it, but he now prefers having more room to shift around.

It fits inside a standard cot or can be placed directly on the floor for nap time or while travelling/camping.

Comes with original carry bag.

Covers have been washed and it's ready to be used (there is a faint mark on the cover where baby's head has rested). I have a spare cover too: this is pale blue and is in excellent condition, and I'm selling for 25 (retails at 60).

Please ask if you have questions/would like to come and look. I'm just off Bellenden road.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:01:01:18:09:52 by catherine8.

Attachments: image.jpg (87.6KB)  
messageRe: Sleepyhead Grand sleep pod / cocoon - 60 and spare cover - 25
Posted by hooksan 01 January, 2017 07:36

Hi, is this still available please?
Thanks
Anna

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum