Experienced OFSTED registered Nanny available from October!

Nani

Hi,

I am a Professional OFSTED registered Nanny with over 8 years experience, available from October. I am looking for a full time OR part time 3/4 full days a week.

I am organized, reliable and very responsible. I enjoy creating a stimulating and fun learning environment as well as building up children's knowledge and confidence.

I have excellent baby and toddler experience as well as school age kids; also I've got experience in a Nanny share arrangment.

I know the area very well, and enjoy taking the kids to all the local playgroups, music classes and playgrounds.

I am qualified( NCFE Childcare diploma level 3), DBS checked and hold a Pediatric First Aid Certificate.

I can supply excellent references on request.

If you think you might be interested please get in touch.

Hello - just saw your post and wondered if you'd be interested in part time work from October, Mon-Weds 3.30pm - 7pm. It would involve school and nursery pick-ups from Bessemer Grange, bringing them home (15 mins walk) and cooking their supper. My son is 4 (just started reception so absolutely exhausted and not really capable of much after-school activity at the moment!), and my daughter is 2. There would be longer hours during school holidays. Do PM me if you're interested - many thanks.

Archived