Part time Nanny available

Hi there,

I am a mature qualified N. A. M. C. W nanny with over 25 years of experience caring for babies and young children. I have a lovely 13 year old daughter and we live in Nunhead. I have a holistic approach to my care. I drive and have excellent references! I am available 2-3 a week. Please do contact me if you need a kind, fun and loving nanny. Thanks Boo

Hi Boo,

We?re looking for a nanny from Monday - Wednesday, 8sm to 6pm in Camberwell. It?s to do the schooo

drop off and pick up for our 4 year old son and look

After our 1 year old daughter all day. This may be in a nannyshare with a local

Family who have a 10 month old.

If you?re interested do get in touch.

Best wishes,

Cressida

Hi Boo. We live in Honor Oak Park and are looking for a part-time nanny to look after our daughter who just turned 1. We are looking for care over three phases: (1) four days a week (Monday to Thursday) in January 2019, although could get by with 3 days if need be; (2) two days a week (Tuesday and Wednesday) from February to March; and (3) then every Tuesday from March to June 2019. We'd be happy for you to start getting to know us now on a flexible basis. Message me if you?re interested! Thanks Alison

Hi Boo,

We are looking for a nanny to care for our one year old boy just on Wednesdays ideally from 21st November. We live on Drakefell Road (the Nunhead end). Is this something you might be interested in?

Best wishes

Anna

Archived