Forum Sponsors

www.nannycentral.co.uk

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messagePregnant women who worry needed for research (£25 offered for 1h30min research session)
Posted by KCL-Calum February 25, 12:42PM

Hi there! We are a psychology research team based at King’s College London, Denmark Hill campus. We are looking for women who are 16 weeks or more pregnant, and have experienced worry during pregnancy, to participate in PAID research about mood during pregnancy.

The study will involve one 1h30min research session where you complete a few simple computer-based activities, and you will be given £25 as a thank you for your time. We are flexible for time, and can fit the session around your schedule!

Please visit the follow website for more information and to find out if you are eligible to participate: [kcliop.eu.qualtrics.com]

If you have any questions, please send me an email at calum.gordon@kcl.ac.uk, or just comment below

messageRe: Pregnant women who worry needed for research (£25 offered for 1h30min research session)
Posted by jwinters February 25, 05:13PM

I have sent you a PM

messageRe: Pregnant women who worry needed for research (£25 offered for 1h30min research session)
Posted by KCL-Calum February 26, 01:12PM

Hi there, I haven't received any PM I'm afriad. Please drop me an email at calum.gordon@kcl.ac.uk if you would like to know more or have any specific questions!

Many thanks,
Calum

Posted by jwinters February 28, 12:57PM

I have finished the survey. please let me know about the next steps

Posted by KCL-Calum February 28, 04:58PM

Hi there, sorry for the delay in getting back to you but I have been off work yesterday and today. Will follow your survey up first thing tomorrow

Posted by KCL-Calum March 07, 05:25PM

Thanks to all those who have taken part so far! We are still looking for plenty more people to take part, so if you are interested please do follow the link to complete the quick screening questionnaire.

Posted by KCL-Calum April 16, 11:06AM

Thanks to all those who have responded! We will still be looking for participants for the next few weeks, so anyone who is interested please complete the screening questionnaire or contact me on calum.gordon@kcl.ac.uk

Posted by KCL-Calum April 25, 06:25PM

deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was april 26, 09:07am by KCL-Calum.

Posted by KCL-Calum May 10, 12:53PM

deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was may 13, 12:45pm by KCL-Calum.

Posted by KCL-Calum May 16, 01:13PM

Still looking for participants!

Posted by sophohal May 28, 11:19AM

Shared!

Posted by KCL-Calum May 30, 11:33AM

Thanks for sharing our advert!

Posted by KCL-Calum June 04, 11:48AM

Still looking for participants!

Posted by jwinters June 06, 04:53PM

I will share with some of my friends

Posted by KCL-Calum June 07, 02:44PM

Thanks for sharing!

Posted by ifeIOPPN June 18, 01:45PM

I have sent you a private message! smiling smiley

Posted by KCL-Calum June 20, 03:27PM

x

Posted by KCL-Calum June 24, 02:51PM

we are still looking for participants! If you know someone who you think would be suitable, please pass this advert on to them!

Posted by KCL-Calum July 04, 11:12AM

Posted by klines11 July 10, 10:05AM

Hi a friend told me about this study. DO you cover travel expenses>?

Posted by KCL-Calum July 10, 04:57PM

Hi there, yes we are happy to cover travel expenses (within reason!)

Posted by klines11 July 11, 04:43PM

ok brilliant. I have tried the link and it does not seem to work for some reason?

Posted by KCL-Calum July 12, 04:52PM

Sorry about that! It should be working fine now, so please do try the link again. Please send me a private message if you are having any further problems.

Many thanks, Calum

Posted by klines11 July 18, 04:31PM

I have just completed the questionnaire, sorry for being so slow lol

Posted by KCL-Calum July 26, 04:51PM

Thanks to all who have got in touch! We are still interested in participants so if you think you are eligible please fill in our screening questionnaire above.

Posted by KCL-Calum August 06, 04:56PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was august 14, 05:01pm by KCL-Calum.

Posted by KCL-Calum August 14, 05:02PM

Still looking for participants for this study!

Posted by KCL-Calum August 27, 04:49PM

Thanks to everyone who has taken part or expressed an interest! If you know anyone who you think would be interested in participating, please do feel free to pass this information on to them!

Many thanks,
Calum

Posted by KCL-Calum September 05, 05:08PM

Posted by KCL-Calum September 26, 04:53PM

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum