Pregnant women who worry needed for research (?25 offered for 1h30min research session)

KCL-Calum

Hi there! We are a psychology research team based at King?s College London, Denmark Hill campus. We are looking for women who are 16 weeks or more pregnant, and have experienced worry during pregnancy, to participate in PAID research about mood during pregnancy.

The study will involve one 1h30min research session where you complete a few simple computer-based activities, and you will be given ?25 as a thank you for your time. We are flexible for time, and can fit the session around your schedule!

Please visit the follow website for more information and to find out if you are eligible to participate: https://kcliop.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3dP5PilQB8atVZz

If you have any questions, please send me an email at [email protected], or just comment below

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• No of course they shouldn't, but if you are really unhappy with a service and nothing improves when you (and others)  complain, then an obvious option is to go elsewhere rather than stay in a bad situation. Especially where your health is concerned.
    • Are you able to see forum ip records and frequency of access because normal users can't 🤔 
    • Round 5   Final Table All done. Thanks for playing.
    • unbelievable  - not only does he pop back up to NOT address a point, he then lies about how often he checks the  forum "I hadnt checked in on the forum in quite a long time, but had reason to, as am planning a quick trip back later this year...and of course couldn't resist a peek at Sunlit Uplands." I wonder what "quite a long time" can be defined as? Days? Weeks? Months? Because dear reader, if we were to take a look at forum IP records I can assure you that Cat is a regular visitor - he just chooses not to post. But mention his name and boom there he is But yes, there is merit to the argument that there is no-one posting on here which given how much the population loves to grumble about the cost of everything it still collectively won't engage with what it needs to do to start addressing the problems And I used the Australian trade deal as an example     
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In