Maternity pillow - ?15

Tommy Tippee Perfect Prep - ?30

Large maternity bag - ?20

Activity tummy time toy - ?10

Cot mobile - ?10

Door bouncer - ?5

Suede desert boots UNWORN (size 23) - ?15

Cot bumper ?5

Collection from SE19 or I can deliver if reasonably close!

• 1 month later...

Hi Tracey, yes it's still available! Lots of people have been interested, but no one has actually been to pick it up! :)

It's both small and light and came in very handy when our little one was under 15m.

I am happy to drop it off if you are fairly local to SE19 or dulwich area or you are welcome to come and see it / pick it up - I don't work at the mo, so around most days and evenings.

Many thanks, Sarah

• 1 month later...
Hello, massive apologies for incredibly late reply about this. I was awaiting to see the travel cot my Mum was acquiring, but turns out no luck there, so we are still interested in the Nuna if still available? I'm on maternity leave, so able to collect. Many thanks, Tracey

• 2 weeks later...

Archived