Babysitter/Mom's helper available NOW!

Hello Parents,

My name is Valeria, I'm a 33 year old Italo-Brazilian who has over 10 years of experience working with children in different fields such as a Clinical Psychologist, English teacher and Babysitter. Always keeping myself eager to learn and grow into my role of not only providing good care to the children, but also building a trustworthy relationship with the whole family. I am very much reliable, organized and I have initiative to help around beyond what I am asked for, respecting each family's boundaries.

My approach is very much montessori related, respecting and listening to each child individual needs and feelings, being open to work with new borns to teenagers, from preparing breakfast to putting children to bed. So whatever your need is I am sure I can help you with.

I have first aid certificate, as part of my training when an AuPair in the USA, I drive, and

besides english I speak Portuguese (my first language), Italian and have a good knowledge of Spanish, which I could teach to the children through playing, in case of your interest.

I'm available part time including evenings and weekends being able and eager to start straight away.

Attached you will find my resume, so please, do not hesitate to get in touch with me for any further information you may need. Reference is also available if requested.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Valeria

Archived