Seeking an after school term time nanny - from May 2019

mshah

Seeking a term time after school nanny for twins aged 8. 3 days a week. Can be extended to 4 on occasion.

We are searching for a term time after school nanny to help picking up our 8 year old twins from Jesssop Primary school in Herne Hill 3 days a week (M, W, Th. The twins are really easy going, responsible and well behaved.

Tasks:

- Bringing them home (2 homes as have shared care between mum and dad), supervising snack and bath time, ensuring they practice their violin, playing a fun game/doing some arts and crafts.

- Occasionally assisting with light chores eg folding laundry or making kids' beds and meal prep e.g. cutting veg.

Requirements

Ideally someone who lives locally in Brixton, Herne Hill, Camberwell, Dulwich or a bus ride away.

- The job is for term time i.e. over 38 weeks but we probably will need some days during the holidays too or when the school is closed eg due to teacher training/INSET days.

- Ideally we want to retain the same person in the new school year i.e.from Sept 2019.

Please send me a message to discuss this job further! Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I am at The Gardens. I saw GP on a Wednesday and he recommended physio, he checked availability and offered Tessa Jowell Centre for Saturday at 1 pm or Forest Hill Road Practice on a Monday at 11 am. I chose FH- very efficient/ Physio at FH very helpful, sent me some neck exercises and referred me for spinal assessment at Kings.
    • Of course, people's experiences may vary, but I'm afraid I can't recommend the DMC on Crystal Palace Rd.
    • Option 1.  Let them go bust.  Government takes over, until an appropriate solution found.  This happens with failing train operating companies  Option 2.  Anyone who made money on the privatisation, or their immediate descendants, bail them out  Obviously the latter isn't going to happen but makes me feel better/superior. What do you reckon?  Big picture.  Small picture as I posted elsewhere is that they were good when we had a leaking main.  And of course mass redundancies need to be avoided.
    • Hi my mum has a lovely frenchi , he needs to be walked , as mum (80) is a bit fragile . he is a lovely dog , a bit nervous when around other dogs . Mum lives in East Dulwich . how much do you charge ?   Thanks 🙏🏼 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In