Very nearly new Yoyo by babyzen

Hi everyone!

I have a lovely Yoyo to sell. We bought it in December for our newborn but it turned out not to be the right choice for our family and I can't justify having two buggies so (with some regret, because in lots of ways it's completely brilliant!) I'm selling this one.

We've only used it about six or so times with the Newborn Nest so the 6+ months seat is completely unused. All the parts are present (newborn headrest, foot muff, raincovers etc). It's all clean (bar a tiny bit of dust on some of the bags, and rain marks on the Newborn raincover). We still have the instructions and the original box. The only bit of wear is to the wheel rims where they have run along the pavement, but even that's barely discernible. I've checked and I can't see any scratches. Viewings welcome to check all this!

The Newborn Nest is in red and the 6+ months seat is in grey.

Pricing:

For the whole buggy - ?450 (RRP new is ?579)

For just the Newborn Nest - ?130 (RRP new is ?190)

For just the 6+ months kit - ?330 (RRP new is ?389)

We also have the car seat adaptor for a Maxi Cosi - unused, RRP ?59, make me an offer!

Do please PM me if you have any questions... I could also post a pic but it's not really worth it as there are plenty of pics of the Yoyo online and you'd need to inspect it really closely to see the wear and tear

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Archived