Gymnastics for girls

Great news!From Monday 20th May we started new Rhythmic Gymnastics classes at a new venue- The Charter School East Dulwich, Jarvis Road, London SE22 8RB. We have classes every Mon, Wed and Fri 5PM-8:30PM.

Still accepted new members in these age groups (girls only):

5-6 y.o , 6-8 y.o , 9-12y.o.

Please book your free trial class here:

https://www.gymnasticselegance.co.uk/contact , or email: [email protected]

Thank you :)

Our gymnasts are participating in Regional and National competitions . This year we will take part in the British Championship! We have highly proffessional coaches with international experience. All staff is DBS checked and have Safeguardind&child protection Certificates. You are welcome !

• 2 weeks later...
We are really happy with our new sports hall at the Charter school East Dulwich :). Bright, warm, fresh. Girls are enjoying to train there.Picture added. We still accept new members in different age groups. Our 2 hours trial class is free. You are welcome !

• 2 weeks later...
We are very proud with our results after 3 years of hard work - our gymnast won a Bronze medal at rope routine in finals at the 2019 English Championship! Also she took the 5th place overall with a very small gap from the 3rd place.

Archived