For sale: lots of toys / other bits age 1-5 years

Hi I've got lots of items for sale - most are in really great condition. Pet and smoke free house in Forest Hill.

I can't post multiple pictures on one post so if you want a pic please PM me with your number and I'll send you a pic on WhatsApp

Thanks for looking!

Nicola

1. Wooden cupboard for doll clothes with internal drawer and hangers - white with pink hearts ?20

2. Wooden dolls cot (Pintoy) with sheets and pillow ?15

3. Rosebud wooden tree house (EarlyLearning) - missing baby but otherwise all pieces there - ?5

4. Le Toy Wooden Oven - wear and tear as you'd imagine but still has 2 x wooden pans and pepper and salt ?15

5. 6 x Orchard Toy games (up to 5 years) - all pieces present ?10

6. Toy fruit & veg & cooking implements - approx 100 pieces inc. cake, lollies, sandwich, pots and pans and cooking cutlery - ?10

7. Derby stable - horses only as stable was cardboard - 3 x horses with saddles and tools - ?5

8. Baby Stella clothes (8 outfits) & sleeping bag & baby carrier & doll - will sell separately - ?25 for it all

9. Skiphop ladybird pull along case [www.amazon.co.uk] - ?10

10. Purple trunki & pink trunki - (normal wear and tear) plus 2 x trunki canvas bags - ?10 each trunki - ?5 for canvas bags - or make me an offer for it all or combinations

11. Smiggle pink flowers junior backpack - ?5

Archived