Wanted part-time nanny or nanny share

We are a family of 5 in Honor Oak - twin girls aged 5 & a 4 month old. We are looking for a nanny share or part-time nanny to help us for 2 days per week. We can be flexible on days. If you are interested or know anyone that may be, please PM me.

• 1 month later...
Hello I am interested in your post. Currently I am a nanny and I am looking for a new nanny job starting in 2 weeks. I have more than 2 years experience in childcare with children between 2months and 6yo. I have been an au pair m,mother's help/housekeeper and after school nanny. Can provide you references and dbs check

Hello I am interested in your post. Currently I am a nanny and I am looking for a new nanny job starting in 2 weeks. I have more than 2 years experience in childcare with children between 2months and 6yo. I have been an au pair, mother's help/housekeeper and after school nanny. Can provide you references and dbs check

Hi Lucy, would you consider a part time nanny ?

My name is Tekisha, i was previously a nanny to a lovely family of 5 (three boys) and before that i worked as a nursery nurse so i have lots of experience with younger children and primary school aged children.

Currently i work as a special educational needs teaching assistant and i will be finished working in this position in three weeks so im very keen to find a wonderful new family to work with for 30 hours or more a week. and i am happy to do baby sitting,light housework and playgroups.

If you would like any other details i am happy to send them over

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Archived