Childcare wanted for July / Aug - student or part-time nanny

Jxc

We are looking for some childcare for July & August for our 2 children (age 9 and 12) up to 3 days per week in Herne Hill SE24.

Generally looking after our daughter age 9 and son age 12. Hanging out with them, taking them to park/ cinema / swimming/ clubs, supervising playdates etc. Cooking skills not essential although will need to be able to make simple lunches.

I'm at work 3 days per week and my husband works mostly from home so hours can be flexible but generally 9am - 5pm. This would suit a university student or part time nanny. Some experience of children required.

Please get in touch by PM if interested.

Thanks

Dear Jxc

I hope you are well.

I work for a Creative Childcare agency called Role Models and we are based in Battersea but work within zones 1-6 in London. We match our experienced, passionate and creative Role Models (child carers) with suitable families. We work hard in matching the passions points of a Role Model with that of a child to assure that the child's interests, talents and passions are being explored and developed. We would love to help you find your Role Model.

Please do not hesitate to give me a call on: 020 3637 7107 or email: [email protected]

Have a lovely day

Emily

Role Models

www.rolemodels.me

Archived