Full time childcare needed over the summer break

Hello,

I am looking for an energetic, experienced and enthusiastic childcare professional who can provide care for my two year old and four year old sons this summer before the eldest starts school in mid sept and the toddler starts nursery around the same time.

Hours are 9am - 6.15pm tues, weds and Thursday and working til 3pm on Fridays.

Hopefully it is the perfect summer job for someone.

Happy to consider local childminder or nanny (we are all set up with Nanny-tax and insurance for someone to work within the house).

Catch is that we?re no longer in east dulwich but in Streatham SW16, equidistant from Streatham Hill and west Norwood train stations.

The children enjoy, more than anything, running around local parks, and imaginative play. And as a result we are looking for someone who genuinely loves kids and can play with them throughout the summer.

Look fwd to hearing from you

• 1 month later...
Hello I read your post and I am interested. I am a nanny right now but I am looking for another nanny job in 2 weeks. I have more than 2 years experience in childcare with children between 2months and 6yo. I have been an au pair, mother's help/housekeeper and after school nanny

• 11 months later...

Archived