Space Available in Nanny Share

We have recently moved out of the area, leaving behind our lovely nanny share and are looking for a local family to take our place (4or5 days a week). Our nanny, Jaki, joined our family when our daughter was a year old (now 5) and she has also taken on the care of our son (now 1). In their time with Jaki, they have both flourished into confident, caring, and well-mannered children?

The hours are 8am-6pm and a bonus is that Jaki picks the children up in the morning and drops them home each evening when the share is at another parents house, which is a massive help for working Mums and Dads. We had hosted fulltime and a family willing to host some or all of the days would be welcomed, although it's not a deal breaker as an other family in the share is currently hosting.?

Jaki has been a nanny for over 25 years and, with grown-up children and grandchildren of her own, is extremely capable and loving. Having looked after lots of children during her career, including babies as young as 6 months, she instils confidence in us parents that our children are very well cared for.?

Jaki prepares fresh meals (including soft food for weaning babes) and snacks for the children each day, which they sit to eat at the table together. They have a great routine and all have daily naps which Jaki sets up travel cots for, to make them comfortable and cosy. Each day is varied, Jaki takes them out to parks, playgrounds, local farms and soft play. They interact with other children looked after by local nannies and do crafts / play with toys at home.?

I cannot credit Jaki enough for the lovely behaviour she has instilled in our children and all the extra support she has given me as a full time parent in London (babysitting / a listening ear). The children get on so well and really look forward to being around each other, which is heart warming to see.?

Please feel free to comment below with general questions or direct message me if you would like some more info / have a chat and I can introduce you to Jaki and the other families.

Archived