Need a Nanny from July open to Nanny shares.

Hello All,

I am looking for a nanny for my little boy, he is 11 months in July. We need someone who can work 1 day a week from July 9-6pm and then eventually do 2 days a week with the possibility of that increasing again.

Our son is a very happy boy, he is active and cheerful and very interested in the world around him. We would like to find someone that is happy to take him out locally to the park, the Horniman and various baby classes like Whippersnappers etc which he really enjoys.

He enjoys being around other children so if a nanny share option was available we would be interested in that.

Please DM me or reply to this post if you are a nanny looking for work in the area or if you are a family looking for a child to join your nanny share.

Many Thanks

• 1 month later...
Hello I am interested in your post. Currently I am a nanny and I am looking for a new nanny job starting in 2 weeks. I have more than 2 years experience in childcare with children between 2months and 6yo. I have been an au pair, mother's help/housekeeper and after school nanny. Can provide you references and dbs check

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Chanel, I'm 20 and I am a full time mum to a 3 month old baby boy. I have a lot of free time and I?m open to baby sitting and part time childminding as well as school runs. DBS checked. I have baby sitting experience as I use to look after my niece (6) and nephew (2) I can provide references if necessary! I am trustworthy and kind and would be available to work Monday to Friday or evenings.

Please contact via email [email protected] or 07853256182.

Best wishes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived