Gnappies cloth nappies starter kit for newborn
Posted by calistoga
June 12, 09:54AM
This kit was bought for £95 and 3 of the newborn cloth gPants and 3 of the small gPants have been used and washed, the rest are brand new. One of the packets of disposable inserts (2 packets of 40) has been opened and there are 10 missing so total of 70 instead of 80. I used different nappies in the end due to sizing but these have great reviews, look great and comfy and easy to use. I can send more photos by message or email. Collection is SE24 near North Dulwich station. £35 for all.
* gNappies are colourful nappy covers called gPants that you use with biodegradable disposable inserts
* The newborn bundle includes everything you need to get started with gNappies from day one
* Includes 12 newborn gPants: Perfectly sized for brand new babies from 2.5 to 4.5 kgs, newborn gPants can be adjusted in the front for the umbilical cord to heal. The gentle leg trim lets tiny legs curl up naturally. The breathable materials mean less nappy rash
* 6 small gPants: (green, orange) for when your baby has outgrown the newborn size (3-7kg). All with unique breathable waterproof pouch for less leaks, nappy rash and washing
* 70 biodegradable disposable small inserts for use inside the gPants
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was june 14, 10:49am by calistoga.