Wanted - long term nanny/housekeeper
Posted by LMK
June 17, 06:45PM
We’re looking for a nanny housekeeper to help look after our 2 boys (aged 4 and 6 years) and to help with housekeeping while they are at school. We are based in Dulwich.
We are ideally looking for the following hours:
Tuesdays – 8am to 7pm
Wednesdays – 8am to 7pm
Thursdays – 3pm to 7pm
Fridays – 3pm to 7pm
We are open to a slightly earlier finish (6 or 6:30pm) and would be willing to consider additional hours on Thursdays and/or Fridays for the right candidate.
- Taking the kids to/from school (very local, walking distance)
- Preparing the kids’ evening meals
- Assisting with reading/homework
- Supervising the kids play/activities
- Household cleaning/tidying
- Household washing/ironing
- Cooking family meals
- Taking deliveries
Previous childcare experience essential. We are looking for someone to start in September but could agree an earlier start date for the right candidate.
If interested, please PM me for further details and send a CV.