Nanny or Nanny Share Herne Hill/Brixton

Hello,

I am looking for a nanny to look after our two girls age 7 and 15 months from September.

I will be working full time, but my husband works part time as a freelancer, different days week to week.

We would be interested in committing to a 3-4 day week, with some flexibility on whether the 4th day is a Monday or Friday week to week. All up for discussion.

Open to the idea of a nanny share if anyone is looking for this too!

Our eldest daughter attends school in St Jude's, Herne Hill. We live on Herne Hill/Brixton border, close to Brockwell Park.

Please message me if this is of interest.

Thanks

Hi Tanya,

I currently work in Herne Hill for a family with 3 children, I have been with the family for 7 & 1/2 years.

The job is coming to an end as Mum would like to be home more with the children.

I am seeking a new family to join and help develop their children. I would also ideally like to bring along my own son who is 8 months 3 days a week, as done previously.

I have 10 years nannying experience, from new born upwards.

I also used to be a Teaching Assistant, giving me more experience on school aged children and helping with homework.

My current job will happily supply a reference.

I have a lady with one child that attends Herne Hill school and looking for a share, it?s not to start until November, I could do sole charge until then?

Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

Kind regards

Sarah-Jane

Archived