Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk
xxxx
All Round Renovation

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageAvailable nanny from September
Posted by Daisy.mayyxx July 12, 12:17PM

Hi everybody,

My names daisy and I am 18 years old currently looking for three or four full days(days can be flexible)nanny work from early September. Iíve been looking after children for two years now which I enjoy a lot, I previously worked Along side my mother who is a registered childminder for one year being her assistant, I gained a lot of experience and understanding of childrenís learning and well being from ages 0-5 years, I also did nannying for two familyís last year as well as recently working with another lovely family for the past two months.Babysitting is something I can help out with to if needed on evenings or weekends.if this is something you sound interested in or have any questions please do send me a pm.

- DSB check in place
- excellent references

Hope to hear from you soon

Many thanks daisy

messageRe: Available nanny from September
Posted by hmcgilp July 15, 04:47PM

Hi Daisy,

I wanted to reach out to see if you have any experience with looing aftera toddler and a primary school child? 4 years and 1 year?

Also, what is your gross hourly rate?

Many thanks,

Hayley

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum