Seeking Mother's helper every other Thursday 3.30 or 4 - 6pm

Hello!

My Mother-in-Law is looking for someone young and energetic to help out with looking after our 2 and 4-year-old sons for 2.5 or 2 hours every other Thursday from 3.30 or 4 - 6pm from 5th September onwards. The location is close to East Dulwich Station.

Our older son will be going to school in September so my Mother-in-Law will only be looking after our younger son for most of the day but then will need to pick up our older son from school at 3.20 and then give both of them dinner before my partner or I pick them both up at 6. She is doing something similar currently (our older son is at nursery) and is very tired by the end of the day so could really use some help.

This would be a great job for a young person seeking to gain experience of childcare - or just looking to earn a little extra money - as, at least initially, they will be with my Mother-in-Law for the entire time. It would work for a student doing their A-levels or at a local college, or someone who does regular babysitting and is looking for some extra hours.

There is a good chance that this would lead to more work further down the line as you get to know our kids!

My Mother-in-Law is a lovely, caring, outgoing, friendly person and our two children are happy, spirited, curious and energetic : - ).

Very happy to discuss pay to come to something we both find reasonable.

Please PM me if this is something that might interest you.

Many thanks,

Lily

• 1 month later...

Archived