Energetic Scandinavian nanny looking for a lovely family!

Hi Mums and Dads

I'm 28-year-old Nordic nanny looking for a new role. My current long-term family doesn't need me anymore and I would like to find a lovely family to work for!

I'd be ideally looking for 4-5 full days per week, and live-out only please. I'm very active, outdoorsy, love a healthy lifestyle and try and encourage that with children as well. I like to keep busy and find activities within the area!

I come with glowing contactable references, DBS, paediatric first aid and nanny insurance. Ideal start date for me would be September or October.

Please get in touch for more information, my CV etc. I would be more than happy to hear from you and have a chat!

Hi

I realise that this is not what you are looking for. But I thought I would get in touch in case it fit into whatever you find.I am looking for someone to pick up my children after school on a thursday 3.15 - 6.15 They are 4.5 and 7 years old. WE live in honor oak park and they go to stillness. If this is something that you are interested then please let me know.

thanks

nat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived