Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation

http://www.ellyallen.com/

www.inshutters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageFOR SALE: Bundle of re-usable nappies, 65
Posted by Sharmila August 13, 01:19PM

I have a variety of pre-owned re-usable nappies to sell as a bundle. These were all purchased secondhand but have either not been used by ourselves due to my son being the next size up, or have only been used once before we found a different nappy type that worked better for us:

11 x Charlie Banana birth to potty pocket nappies, plus 10 x small and 10 x med/large boosters
3 x Bumgenius birth to potty all-in-one nappies
6 x Totsbots Bamboozles shaped nappies size 1
3 x Motherease Rikki wraps, 2 x Popolino Popo wraps size small and 1 x Motherease Rikki and 1 x Popolino Popo wrap size M
2 x Totsbots stretchy wraps size 2

This would be a good starter set for anyone looking to try out a variety of re-usable nappy types, to see which worked for them and their baby.

If you're interested please send me a message and I'm also happy to send photos (can't get photo of everything that doesn't exceed the file limit!).

Thanks!

messageRe: FOR SALE: Bundle of re-usable nappies, 65
Posted by xapis85 August 13, 09:49PM

PM sent, thanks!

Posted by ladynoon August 14, 07:43PM

Hello I'm interested!

Posted by xapis85 August 18, 09:22PM

Hi, just wondering if you sold these as I'm still very interested but not sure if you've seen my PM? Thanks

Posted by Sharmila September 23, 04:31PM

Bumping this post as still available, as I unfortunately missed messages from people saying they were interested. Sorry!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum