Forum Sponsors

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

Your Local Personal Trainer

http://www.elwyns.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageMONDAY nanny available
Posted by lenka vajakova August 14, 11:50AM

Dear families,

My name is Lenka, I am 35 years old from Slovakia, living in UK (SE20 8ER) for past 15 years. I am looking for nanny/nanny share job, Mondays only, live out position. Flexible with starting date and happy to travel for the right job. I am currently working as a nanny Tuesday to Thursday, looking after 6 and 2 years old children. I am with this family for nearly 2 Years. I was with my previous family for nearly 7 years (4 children b11, g7, twins 5) and finished with them as the youngest started full time school.

Happy to do the usual nanny duties like:
- keeping the children safe at all times
- feeding the children as required (mid morning snack, cooked lunch or fresh sandwiches, afternoon snack and dinner - bottle feeds and weaning for babies
- changing nappies regularly and teaching good bathroom hygiene
- taking children to and from nursery/school every day
- taking the children to regular activities and play dates
- activities at home such as drawing, reading, painting, crafts
- teaching the children good manners such as saying please and thank you etc
- washing and hanging out the children’s clothes
- keeping the children’s bedroom and play area tidy

I have experience from newborn twins - 11 years old children. Ofsted registered, first aider, teaching assistant qualification, (also volunteered in year 2 for a year), clear DBS check, UK driving licence, non smoker. I am very responsible,kind, mature and loving person with caring attitude. I am also good listener with great communicating skills. Checkable references of course. Please get in touch if you have more questions on 07808218446 or Vajakova@gmail.com

Looking forwards to hear from you.

Regards, Lenka

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum