Forum Sponsors

Pippa's Guardians

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageMONDAY nanny available
Posted by lenka vajakova August 14, 11:50AM

Dear families,

My name is Lenka, I am 35 years old from Slovakia, living in UK (SE20 8ER) for past 15 years. I am looking for nanny/nanny share job, Mondays only, live out position. Flexible with starting date and happy to travel for the right job. I am currently working as a nanny Tuesday to Thursday, looking after 6 and 2 years old children. I am with this family for nearly 2 Years. I was with my previous family for nearly 7 years (4 children b11, g7, twins 5) and finished with them as the youngest started full time school.

Happy to do the usual nanny duties like:
- keeping the children safe at all times
- feeding the children as required (mid morning snack, cooked lunch or fresh sandwiches, afternoon snack and dinner - bottle feeds and weaning for babies
- changing nappies regularly and teaching good bathroom hygiene
- taking children to and from nursery/school every day
- taking the children to regular activities and play dates
- activities at home such as drawing, reading, painting, crafts
- teaching the children good manners such as saying please and thank you etc
- washing and hanging out the children’s clothes
- keeping the children’s bedroom and play area tidy

I have experience from newborn twins - 11 years old children. Ofsted registered, first aider, teaching assistant qualification, (also volunteered in year 2 for a year), clear DBS check, UK driving licence, non smoker. I am very responsible,kind, mature and loving person with caring attitude. I am also good listener with great communicating skills. Checkable references of course. Please get in touch if you have more questions on 07808218446 or Vajakova@gmail.com

Looking forwards to hear from you.

Regards, Lenka

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum