Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

http://www.ellyallen.com/

www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageIn need of a childminder?
Posted by bambam1 August 14, 09:49PM

Hi everyone.

My name is Mia and Iím looking to nanny one or two children. Iím originally from Denmark but have lived in Deptford for the past 5 years.

I have a 9 month old son myself who stays home with me. Iím available all day or for school pick ups, depending on your requirements.

I have 12 years experience working with children from nannying, working in nurseries and as a Teaching Assistant in primary schools. Through these experiences I have developed methods like learning through play with children aged 6 months to 12 years old. I believe in a respectful and understanding approach when building relationships with children, taking their age into account when teaching them about the world.

If you or someone you know needs a nanny please send a message and we can discuss details further.

Kind regards,
Mia

messageRe: In need of a childminder?
Posted by abfabnadia August 15, 09:11PM

Hi Mia,

Iím a single mum in East Dulwich. I have a 3yo amazing daughter who will need after school pickup from Goodrich school 4 or 5 days per week - 3:30-6pm.

Do give me a text so we can chat if you would like.

Thanks Nadia

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum