Looking for a new Nanny Share family.

This is what my boss has written and is advertising this in verious places, so I said I?ll post it as well: we are looking for another family to join us, as unfortunately one of the families is relocating.

Hi

I am looking for a family to share my amazing nanny who we have had for a year looking after my little girl who will soon be two.

The family we have been sharing with are relocating to the south west at the end of September.

Our nanny Sophie is so full of fun and completely adores the children. She is constantly on the go at various local groups and activities. The children enjoy doing lots of arts and crafts and the paddling pool is always out on a sunny day!

The children have the best time. Sophie has really fitted into our family perfectly. She has tonnes of experience nannying and in nurseries (references available)

I would ideally like to share with a family with a child a similar age. I live in the Peckham Rye area on Amott road.

She is available Monday to Friday 8-6 (I currently do Monday to Thursday only)

Please note I have a very small and friendly dog who is at doggy daycare most of the week.

Nina

Hi Nina, Sophie,

We?re new to the Peckham Rye area and looking for a nannyshare for our 19 month old son. He?s been in nursery in Clapham Old Town since January but we?re trying to find a more local childcare option (and good nurseries in the area have crazy long waitlists!) He?s lots of fun and thrives on being outdoors, giving loads of cuddles and dancing to any music with a beat.

We need 3 days per week currently, flexible on which days but preferably Tues-Thurs. Start date could be any time after late September. Happy to host at our house or venture to yours.

Let me know if you?d like to chat/meet up this weekend?

Thanks,

Christina

Archived