For sale - Cybex Eezy S Twist buggy - like a Babyzen YoYo but parent facing. ?150

gracemolly

Hello, for sale our Cybex Eezy S Twist in Lavastone black.

Bought from John Lewis in February this year for ?270, would like ?150.

This is it - https://cybex-online.com/en-gb/eezy-s-twist/68

It?s a great little buggy for travelling and day to day in the city - fits in cabin luggage, very light and easy to fold, stands up when folded if you need to, on a bus or in a cafe. Suitable from birth (it lies flat) up to aged 4.

The best bit about it is the seat twists around, you can do it even when the baby is in the seat, so it can be parent facing until whatever age you want. We got it as we were looking for something small and light like a yo-yo but that can parent face after 6 months - and this is it! Seems to be the only one on the market at the moment.

Good condition, the seat is like new as I?ve used it with a seat liner. No damage. Couple of scratches to the frame, we?ve taken it away with us a couple of times so it happened in and out of the car I think.

Great buggy if you are after something small and light from birth til late toddlerhood but don?t want them to have to face forward into the traffic when they want to sit up. It?s great having them face you to give snacks and to chat to too. And I just didn?t want to compromise on that to have a yo-yo. We?ve used it for my 3.5 year old as well as the baby and it was great to be able to turn the seat around depending on who was going in it! Works with a buggy board too.

Selling on as baby is happy facing out now he?s bigger and I use our bigger off-roader as it?s mainly used for dog walking! And it?s done us our travelling this year.

Invested in this as I thought we?d be having number 3 and use it again but we?ve decided not to, so would like to find it a good home!

Collecting from SE22, or I?m happy to drop it off somewhere close if that would be useful.

Please PM or message me on 07890244016.

Many thanks,

Grace

Archived