Available nanny ASAP

Hello. I'm looking for a nanny position ASAP

I am a caring person with 8 years experience, who adapts to organising childrens daily schedule, including meals, school run and recreational activities. Motivated to help children become happy, healthy and well-behaved while following their routine and personalities.???

Proficient in communication with children at different development stages. Passion for encouraging love of exploration and learning in every child. Loves working with children and observe their little personalities to develop.???

Experience with children from newborn till 11 years old. At the last two Ofsted inspection received Good strong grades.???

Non smoker,??

I can provide references on request.???

email:[email protected]???

Thank you???

Gosia

Hi Gosia

I have a 2 year old girl and my second girl is due in a few weeks time. I'm looking for primarily someone to come and help me when the baby is born, late afternoon and early evening on a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday so that I can do dinner, bath and bed time with my daughter (this routine is very important to her so I need someone to help me with the baby). I'd also like some ad hoc nanny time for my 2 year old on a Tuesday and Thursday morning, taking her out or playing with her at home so that I can rest and spend some time with the baby.

Is any of this of interest to you?

Best wishes

Tamaryn.

Archived