FOR SALE - Mamas & Papas Ocarro Signature Edition Buggy Bundle - ?275 ONO

We are selling our beautiful Ocarro bundle which is in fabulous condition! We changed to a Baby Zen for travel fairly early on and it seems silly to keep this as we simply don't have the space in our flat.

It is in wonderful condition and I am sad to see it go! It was a very happy purchase and I am looking forward to it going to a family and seeing them start their journey with it. Sentimental but true!

It has a couple of light scratches due to bad 'mum/dad driving' shown in the attached photo but apart from that is in perfect condition and is the signature range in Grey Twill - see the original below:

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/en-gb/ocarro-signature-edition-kits-grey-twill/p/5775as4

This bundle (?899+ RRP for this particular option we bought) includes:

- the carrycot (used once for a 5-min walk!)

- the pushchair - this can be switched to both forward and parent-facing

- Waterproof cover (works over both the pushchair and carrycot option)

- Attachments for a baby carrier to the frame (please check the Mamas and Papas website for compatibility)

- a cup holder

I have also thrown in an extra sun shade from Amazon which ties across the buggy hood and handle.

This is a great pushchair and will make a great first buy for a new parent - other things that are good to know about this pushchair

- you can fold it one-handed! (mum's this is a good thing when you have the other occupied)

- The bottom basket is huge

- The hood zips open if needed to give more cover and has a generous vent if it gets hot. The twill is not hot - this was a concern for me (my son was born in a heat wave) but wasn't actually an issue - if anything this actually kept him cool.

- the handle bar extends - really good if you or your partner (or family) are taller!

- it has dual suspension which really helps with high curbs, especially around this area

- These are the dimensions:

Pushchair measures H:110cm x W:58cm x L:96cm approx.

Folded measures H:37cm x W:58cm x L:76cm approx.

Weighs 13.3kg approx.

Suitable from birth to 15kg/33lbs

Carrycot measures H:59cm x W:37cm x L:75cm approx.

Weighs 4.4kg approx.

Suitable from birth to 9kg/20lbs

Any further questions please give me a shout!

Archived